JOB TITLE: MANAGER OF DESIGNATED NON-FINANCIAL BUSINESSES AND PROFESSIONS (DNFBPs)
1. Assist the Director with the day-to-day operations of the Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FSRC) – St. Kitts Branch. More specifically to: - Regulate Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (DNFBPs) to ensure compliance with AML/CFT/CPFLegislation and other related legislation; - Monitor and supervise the business activities of DNFBPs licensed by the FSRC in St. Kitts and Nevis; - Examine documents submitted to the Financial Services Regulatory Commission by DNFBPs.
2. Assist the Director in the effective implementation of the Financial Services Regulatory Commission Act, Cap 21.10, the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations No. 46 of 2011, the Prevention of Terrorist Financing Regulations No. 47 of 2011,the Financial Services (Implementation of Industry Standards) Regulations No. 51 of 2011 and the Anti-Proliferation (Financing of Weapons of Mass Destruction) Regulations No. 9 of 2021.
3. Review application documents submitted to the FSRC for licences to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation.
4. Provide training and awareness programs for DNFBPs.
5. Supervise staff charged with the responsibilities of regulation and supervision of DNFBPs.
6. Conduct research and analysis on emerging trends within the financial services sector.
7. Conduct onsite examinations and off-site analysis of the operations and services of DNFBPs
1. A Master’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance or any related and/or equivalent field
2. A Professional Qualification in a related field would be an asset
3. Training or Certification in Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism/Countering Proliferation Financing (AML/CFT/CPF) Compliance and Supervision
4. Experience in Management, Financial and Risk Analysis
5. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
6. Ability to communicate persuasively and clearly both orally and in writing
7. Ability to work as part of a team/group environment
Applications should be submitted by 30 September 2021