Goddard Catering Group (Barbados) Ltd., a subsidiary of Goddard Enterprises Limited., is a member of Goddard Catering Group’s network in twenty-one countries. We are seeking to recruit a resourceful individual to join our team as Maintenance Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and coordinating the repair, service and maintenance of plant, grounds, vehicles, equipment and machinery in accordance with established standards.
- The development and supervision of a preventative maintenance programme on all plant equipment and machinery.
- Supervising the installation of all new plant equipment and machinery.
- Controlling of spare parts and inventory.
- Preparing departmental budget.
- Supervising, guiding, training and evaluating staff.
Academic Requirements & Experience:
- A Degree in Engineering or Graduate / NVQ5 Level in City & Guilds.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Sound knowledge of refrigeration, air conditioning and electric maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Must be competent with technology and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
A competitive remuneration and attractive benefit package will be offered commensurate with the successful applicants’ qualifications and experience.
Written applications, together with full career details should be submitted before Wednesday 28th October 2020. Only applicants selected for interview will receive acknowledgement.