Delisle Walwyn Group of Companies is seeking an experienced and hardworking individual to fill the position of Inventory Control Clerk for their Automotive Art department. This position will report directly to the department’s Supervisor.
To maintain the accuracy and organization of Automotive Art’s inventory, by carrying out and supervising scheduled physical stock counts on a rotating basis; providing quality service to our customers; maintaining a clean and organized warehouse and by playing an integral role in the overall inventory management of the store. This will be done in keeping with the standards and policies of Automotive Art and Delisle Walwyn & Company Ltd.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Keeping track of all merchandise in stock
- Ensuring stock is neat and organized
- Assist with unloading shipments and processing deliveries
- Assist with delivering goods to customers
- Stock counts based on an established count cycle
- Store inventory by working closely with team members to ensure replenishment in a timely manner.
- Bin Locations procedures.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Communicate effectively with Management and Staff.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Two (2) years of work experience in sales would be preferred.
- Work experience in the automotive industry would be an asset.
- Possession of a valid Class B driver’s license preferred.
- CXC (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Pleasant/ Approachable Temperament.
To be an Automotive Art professional, you must:
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be detailed oriented, display a professional attitude and be reliable.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Be well organized and show initiative.
- Adhere to standard procedures.
- Be solution oriented.
- Be a team player.
Applications should be submitted no later than April 16, 2021.