Hanschell Inniss Limited is focused on building and maintaining an innovative, high-energy team culture. We are a leader in the Marketing and Distribution sector, handling a wide range of consumer products and representing leading local, regional and international brands.
This role is responsible for managing the IT team to ensure the smooth running of computer systems, timely resolution of helpdesk tickets and new service requests. Service excellence is key to this position, he/she will work in tandem with the Group Shared Services Information Technology department to ensure Group standards and projects are effectively rolled out.
Duties will include:
- Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoots system and network problems with the team, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Prepares and executes preventative maintenance tasks on user support devices.
- Ensures minimal downtime and equipment is available to use during operating hours.
- Prepares procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Updates the ICT knowledge base in collaboration with Group Shared Services.
- Leads and manages the roll-out of new applications with guidance from the Group.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- BSc. in Computer Science or a related field, or, significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position/environment.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- Exercises sound independent judgement within established guidelines.
- Communicates in a highly persuasive manner (orally and written).
Applications inclusive of current curriculum vitae should be submitted by 6 December, 2021. Only applicants selected for interview will be acknowledged.