Hanschell Inniss Limited is focused on building and maintaining an innovative, high-energy team culture. We are a leader in the Marketing and Distribution sector, handling a wide range of consumer products and representing leading local, regional and international brands.
The ICT User Support Specialist is responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. He/she must monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of Hanschell Inniss. This includes the installation and configuration of client computers, diagnosis of hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring, escalating and resolving help desk issues in a timely fashion.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults.
- Performing and logging scheduled preventative maintenance tasks on user support devices.
- Ensuring minimal downtime and equipment is available to use during operating hours.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reporting and updating the ICT knowledge base.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications with guidance from the Group.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- BSc. in computer science or a related field, or, significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role/environment.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Exercises sound independent judgement within established guidelines.
- Communicates in a highly persuasive manner (orally and written).
Applications inclusive of current curriculum vitae should be submitted by 30 September 2023.