Inspiring and engaging. As the Guest Services Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Front Office and overall Rooms Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey and return.
What is in it for you:
- Perquisites - Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning & Development - Availability of Learning programs through our Academies
- Career Growth - Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Purposeful Work - Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable experiences for our guests
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related property management system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Focus, friendly and family type atmosphere where you are supported by a skilled team of professionals who always seek to exceed guests' expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Date posted: Oct 3, 2021 | Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: Oct 25, 2021 |