Rubis Eastern Caribbean SRL, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking a Graduate Engineer to join our Barbados Engineering team in providing engineering support to our regional Terminal, Retail, C&I and Aviation facilities.
The responsibilities for the position include:
- Identifying, planning and executing projects with the emphasis on sound engineering principles, safety, cost and time
- Applying sound engineering principles to troubleshoot issues, design and implement solutions
- Providing assistance to Projects Engineers with the supervision of facility development projects, contractor management and site evaluations
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating maintenance providers for optimum results
- Planning cost effective asset maintenance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitoring capital expenditure Projects
- Validating completed work and conducting post expenditure project reviews
- Providing assistance to sales and facilities teams as appropriate with risk assessment
- BSc. Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Industrial/Chemical Engineering Degree
- Competent in the use AUTOCAD or an equivalent drawing program
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Working towards professional or registered engineer status
- 1 – 2 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-changing environment
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Eastern Caribbean and internationally
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email by close of business on Monday 5th December 2022. Applicants are asked to use “Graduate Engineer – Barbados” as the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.