Leads the sales and business activities of the assigned markets in the Group to maximize returns on the existing revenue portfolio. The Senior General Sales Manager is expected to lead a team of Sales Managers to grow the revenue portfolio consistent with the objectives of the Group. He/she should be proactive and develop the tools needed for the sales teams to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This position plays a crucial role in delivering revenue value to our organization. The position will require the manager to efficiently deploy resources aimed at meeting the needs of the business and delivering highest ROI using excellent leadership and management skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in Management/Professional Studies, Sales and/or Marketing
- At least five years in a Sales position at the executive level within a directory service operation
- At least five years leading a regional sales team
- Google certification preferred
SPECIALISED SKILLS/TECHNIQUES AND LEARNED DISCIPLINES
- Deep understanding of the work of Small to Medium businesses as well as omni-channel marketing, and relational organizing.
- Experience in a technology company and working in agile development; leading and motivating technical teams
- Understanding of and experience in SaaS business models and successful go-to-market strategies
- Understanding of managed services and agency models to deliver solutions around SaaS products.
- Experience planning, budgeting, and goal setting for business lines.
- Strong design and user experience vision
- Strong data science and analytics experience
- Experience as a leader within a SaaS software startup
- Experience with re-envisioning legacy products for new market opportunities
REPORTING DIRECTLY TO: Senior General Manager
Internally: Executive Team, Company Members locally and regionally and General/Sales Managers in the incumbent’s assigned markets.
Externally: Customers in incumbent’s assigned markets
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and refine the vision, strategy and business model for a suite of products for campaign professionals in the Saas and Media products.
- Drive the product strategy based on a deep understanding of buyer profiles, user needs, and the competitive marketplace for the Saas product(s).
- Work with the Revenue Team to position the Saas and Media product(s) in the market, including: branding, product marketing, demand generation, sales models, offerings and packaging, pricing, and customer success.
- Define the product strategy for the Sass and Media product suite and work with Product, Engineering, and Data Science to lay out the roadmap and execution strategy.
- Own financial outcomes for Saas and Media product suite. Set goals for each product, build financial models, and drive the plan for growth with each partner. Submit and justify budget proposals.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with vendors, integrations, and other potential stakeholders.
- Lead meetings and facilitate cross functional collaboration. Provide updates and ensure alignment across the Executive team in relation to this Saas and Media product suite.
- Stay on top of market and industry trends and be proactive about where the sector is going and the future needs of users. Position the Saas product(s) accordingly.
- Develop strategic plans with the Director of Sales (or anyone designated by the Director) on technological and financial opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of professional service delivery to customers and consumers.
- Continuously evaluate business processes and systems and recommend changes where necessary.
- Allocate and ensure efficient use of company resources.
- Develop relationships with key customers and other external stakeholders.
- Leverage business intelligence data to inform our go-to-market strategy and create first class reporting that drives growth and supports overall business performance.
- Be accountable for achieving all revenue targets.
- Submit annual budget as required and within the prescribed timelines, ensure that budgetary allocations are adhered to and justify changes as necessary.
- Assist in the development of annual operating plans for assigned office.
- Maintain and develop plans to drive internal revenue growth and motivate company members in all departments.
Leadership & People Management:
- Increase team effectiveness by ensuring that company values, strategies and training knowledge are given to all Company Members.
- Manage a team of Sales Managers to ensure high targets are exceeded contributing to the overall strategic objectives of the company by ensuring that results are achieved through active participation.
- Coordinate overall team efforts to ensure that activities of all departments are successful and achieve desired objectives
- Monitor and manage business performance and taking appropriate actions to ensure goals are achieved
- Support cross-functional teams to launch new products or improve internal processes.
- Normal office environment
- Working extending hours will be required
- Overseas travel to other offices may be required from time to time
- Must be the holder of a US or relevant market visa
We offer an attractive compensation package plus statutory benefit.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2020