Fidelity Motors Limited; sole authorized dealers for NISSAN and ZHENGZHOU NISSAN AUTOMOBILE Products and Service in JAMAICA is looking for an experienced leader to join our team and provide strong leadership to ensure the Company’s continued success. The successful candidate must be sales driven, have a proven history of successful leadership, be customer focused, analytical in nature, possess good problem-solving skills and have sound Human Resource skills.
- To develop short to long term strategies in collaboration with the vision of the Automotive division.
- To identify new business opportunities, prepare feasibility studies for presentation and to oversee implementation on approval.
- To develop and manage annual budgets by establishing sales goals for the company annually.
- To oversee and monitor marketing and sales strategy development, strategies and activities to ensure maximum sales.
- To demonstrate leadership and model the appropriate behaviours while directing and inspiring the divisional team-members.
- To foster and maintain excellent relationships with our stakeholders which include but are not limited to our joint venture partners, customers, shareholders, suppliers, management, employees, and Governmental and non-Governmental organizations in the countries in which we operate.
- To manage and co-ordinate the overall operations of the business.
- To establish and maintain the highest level of CSI, customer service and standards.
- To establish and maintain safe working practices and ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
- To ensure that the Company fulfills their legal, ethical, contractual obligations and comply with all regulations with respect to trade and international standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant discipline, from an internationally recognized university
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in automotive, senior management or leadership position with a proven track record of successful leadership and achievement of sales targets.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and strong leadership behaviours.
- Applicants must be results driven with a sound financial acumen.
Compensation & Benefits:
A competitive remuneration and attractive benefit package will be offered commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
All applications should be received November 29, 2020, 4:00 pm EST. We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for interview will receive acknowledgement