To provide financial advice and solutions to existing and prospective clients including assisting with developing and executing competitive sales strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve sales targets and other performance objectives within schedule, as agreed
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive offerings
- Design, implement and coordinate sales activities to grow the deposit and loan portfolio of assigned branch or Unit
- Originate new savings and loans from existing and prospective members
- Research the market to identify new business opportunities
- Develop business development proposals for new and existing members
- Develop creative strategies to retain members including conducting interviewing and incorporating feedback into the growth plan
- Generate leads and close sales based on target customers’ lists and arrange for offsite presentations and sales efforts
- Maintain a robust personal pipeline of savings and loan prospects and obtain prospecting information via interview, telephone calls, e-mails, web applications and referrals
- Develop action-plans for offsite sales activities and records performance activity results
- Secure and capture required documentation and other data for establishing accounts
- Accept cheques, account transfers and any other means of payments as outlined in the Group’s offsite sales procedures
- Full compliance with sales choreography and routines established
- Track and measure individual selling activities daily as required by the appropriate reporting metrics
- Collate and submit Sales Performance Report and any other report as required in a timely manner
- Act as an effective ‘cross referrer’ for the VM Group
- Respond to the members’ queries and issues in line with the VM Group Service Standards
- Represent the VM Group at various events to assist in building profitable relationships with existing and potential customers
- Ensures that all information accessible is handled in accordance with the Information Security (IS) Policy.
- Provide feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, products and services and potential for new products and services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualifications from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with at least one (1) year in the financial sector in a similar capacity.
- Sound knowledge of the Group’s suite of savings products and services, financial instruments, laws and applicable regulations
- Needs-oriented sales approach with knowledge of applicable jargon
- Excellent Communication skills; orally and written
- Highly confidential with good interpersonal and networking capabilities
- Results-driven with the ability to consistently produce results in a highly competitive environment
- Internally motivated and proactive with sound organizational skills.
Application Deadline Tuesday November 30, 2021