Royal Westmoreland, an exclusive Barbados estate and Country Club, a gated community of luxury homes and holiday villas with exceptional facilities, including the world-class championship 18-hole golf course, is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons for the following post: Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will have direct responsibility for the Resort's accounting functions and will report to, and work closely with, the Finance & Human Resource Director in the operations of the Finance/Human Resources/IT Department.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach and possess:
- A professional accounting qualification recognised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados.
- At minimum of seven (7) years post qualification accounting experience; at least three (3) at a senior level.
- A good knowledge of SAGE (ACCPAC) Accounting system and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Previous experience producing monthly and ad hoc reports to Company Directors, within stipulated deadlines.
- A Previous experience with preparing annual company budgets and revise forecast.
- Previous experience producing statutory monthly and annual reports.
- Previous experience with real estate percentage completion accounting and fractional accounting would be an asset.
- A sound working knowledge of the Employment Rights Act and other related employment legislation would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated strong presentation, verbal and written communication skils.
The remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The Successful applicant is expected to be available to commence on 01 September 2020.
Apply no later than Wednesday 08 July 2020.