Delisle Walwyn Group of Companies is seeking an experienced, dedicated, customer focused individual to fill the position of Fairview Attendant for their Kantours - Fairview Greathouse department. This position will report directly to the Department Manager.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform daily cashier duties at the gift shop
- Assist with Caribbean Cooks tour where necessary
- Issue the ATV snack and refreshments that are included in the tour
- Assist with onsite functions more specifically the set up and break down process
- Ensure the kitchen and bar areas are kept clean at all times
- Two (2) or more years of Tourism related work experience would be an asset.
- Tertiary education preferred however a minimum of five (5) CXC O Level courses to include English is required.
- Must be detail oriented, reliable with a pleasant and professional attitude.
- A valid drivers license would be an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours i.e. weekends and public holidays.
Applications should be submitted no later than January 31 2023.