As Executive Secretary, you serve as the primary liaison for the Board of Directors. You anticipate Board of Directors’ and Management Team members’ needs and proactively bring together appropriate resources to support the management of the hospital. You are flexible and able to work independently. You have a customerfriendly attitude with both internal and external contacts.
What we offer:
We offer you a versatile position with a great deal of responsibility in an open and professional organization. You will work in a pleasant and rewarding atmosphere and be offered opportunities for development.
- HBO/Bachelor degree in relative fields with strong secretarial skills;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in similar position;
- Knowledge of office administration and preferably also hospital processes;
- Proficiency in MS office applications;
- High level of command of both English and Dutch language (written and verbal).
- Composes correspondence, memoranda, reports and other outgoing documents based on general instructions;
- Develops presentations for the Board of Directors and Management Team to deliver based on general instructions;
- Takes minutes of Board of Directors’ and Management Team meetings and maintains action lists;
- Prepares meeting agendas and distributes relevant documents to participants prior to meetings;
- Monitors completion of action items.
Deadline to apply is: August 2nd 2021