Precision Packaging Inc, a leading manufacturer of plastics and film for local and regional customers, is seeking to employ a highly motivated, analytical and hands on individual to join the team in the position of Engineering Manager.
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct all Maintenance activities to ensure that maximum operational potential is realized for the entire plant operation.
- Ensure timely execution of maintenance tasks and development of maintenance technicians.
- Design and coordinate plant preventative maintenance plans.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for all maintenance related activities.
- Establish and maintain health and safety procedures in the factory in accordance with established legislation.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or Electronic Engineering.
- At least three years’ experience at Management level in a production or manufacturing environment.
- Be a critical thinker with excellent diagnostic skills.
- Be self-motivated, analytical, hands on and able to work without close supervision.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and complete projects on time in a fast paced environement.
- Be a team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills.
A remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate along with an attractive benefits package.
A current curriculum vitae along with two business references should be submitted by Monday, August 10, 2020.