Be responsible for payment products falling under the E-Commerce product line which includes business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) products. Assist with other products offered by the Cards & Payments Division which include but is not limited to consumer credit and debit cards, corporate and business credit cards, corporate and business pre-paid cards, and point of sale terminals. Work with the Cards & Payments team as well as other stakeholders to ensure seamless functionality of products within the portfolio and also to maintain and enhance the existing products currently on offer.
As an E-Commerce & Commercial Products Officer, you will:
- Assist with the onboarding business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) clients from a technical standpoint within the mandated service level agreements.
- Assist the Sales team in their selling efforts and help to maintain client relationships.
- Ensure that all product initiatives meet the compliance and regulatory guidelines of the bank.
- Monitor after sales service process and continuously work with the client service team to amend these processes to ensure the most efficient after sales service through shifting environments.
- Ensure that systems critical to E-Commerce products are actively monitored and maintained to ensure business continuity.
- Work with the other functional teams to maintain the products in working order.
- Provide assistance with projects relating to payment products & related initiatives.
- Work with other Sagicor Group Jamaica teams to ensure the success of on-going projects for or related to payment products and services.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least one (1) year working experience in website development.
- Strong experience in customer service.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Some experience in project management.
- Strong Information Technology background specialized in web development.
- Working Knowledge of HTML & Java Script.
- Familiarity with web development tools such as WordPress, Shopify and Go Daddy.
- Ability to gather user requirements and document in a clear and precise manner.
- Must have an aptitude to learn technical aspects of the payments industry and products.
- High degree of accuracy and detail oriented.
- An understanding of project management and the process.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application no later than January 20, 2023. While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.