Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our Cards & Payments team in the capacity of E-Commerce & Commercial Products Officer
The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for payment products falling under the eCommerce product line which includes business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2C) products. Candidate will also be required to assist with other products offered by the Cards & Payments Division which include but is not limited to consumer credit and debit cards, corporate and business credit cards, corporate and business pre-paid cards, and point of sale terminals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding & Maintenance of eCommerce Clients; Assist onboarding B2C & B2B clients from a technical standpoint within the mandated SLA’s.
- Assist the Sales team in their selling efforts and help to maintain client relationships.
- Ensure that all product initiatives meet the compliance and regulatory guidelines of the bank.
- Monitor after sales service process and continuously work with Customer Service team to amend these processes to ensure the most efficient after sales service through shifting environments
- Maintenance of eCommerce systems; Ensure that systems critical to eCommerce products are actively monitored and maintained to ensure business continuity.
- Work with the IT, Project, FC, Compliance, Legal, and Operations teams to maintain the products in working order.
- Provide Assistance with Projects Relating to Payment Products & Related Initiatives; Work with other SGJ teams to ensure the success of on-going projects for or related to payment products and services
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree with focus on Information Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience in website development.
- Strong Customer Service experience.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Some project management experience.
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask.
- Strong Information Technology background specialized in web development
- Ability to write/program in HTML & Java Script
- Familiarity with web development tools such as WordPress, Shopify, Go Daddy, and other such tools beneficial
- Ability to gather user requirements and document in a clear and precise manner
- High degree of accuracy and must be detail oriented
- Understand project management and the process
- High degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Effective Team player
If this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application no later than November 27, 2020. While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.