Our client, an international accounting organisation, is seeking to recruit a Director, Advisory Services for Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean. The successful candidate will be based in the Barbados office and report directly to the Partners. This position offers the opportunity for personal growth and career advancement within the firm.
- Provides strong leadership and direction to all aspects of the advisory services (due diligence, business valuations, transaction services, financial modelling and analysis, deal structuring and negotiations and business restructuring).
- Experience managing multiple engagements with tight reporting deadlines
- Keeps current on thought leadership and professional matters of relevance.
- Develops long-term and trusted professional relationships with clients and in the business community.
- Proactively seeks business development opportunities in Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean.
- Delivers value solutions that are recognized by clients.
- Fosters a continuous coaching culture through on-going formal and informal feedback with staff.
- The ideal candidate should be a qualified chartered or public accountant possessing a professional designation (ACCA, CPA, CA) with at least eight years’ experience.
- A qualification in business valuations would be an asset.
- Solid presentation, communication and report writing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience leading and managing projects in a complex business environment.
Apply not later than February 28, 2020.