The GraceKennedy Financial Group seeks to identify an individual looking for an excellent opportunity to progress his/her career; and who possesses the vision and energy to help drive dynamic changes across the group, in the following capacity: DevOps&QA Engineer
GKFG is on a journey of digital transformation as we leverage our data, modernize our processes and use advance technology to achieve our vision as a BORDERLESS FINANCIAL PARTNER. We aim to speed up development time and create disruptive solutions to best serve our customers and stakeholders.
Explore what you can bring to our solutions in, information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management. We are looking for experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) & QA Engineer professionals to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage QA infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base of agile methodologies are essential.
- Works closely with Tech Leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions
- Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
- Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects
- Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization
- Maintains and grows knowledge of platform configuration management and troubleshooting
- Actively participates in deploying application artifacts to appropriate target environments using the supported technologies and infrastructure
- Surveys developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main pain points in the coding and development process
- Combine automated/manual testing to efficiently cover system functionality without compromising quality
- Provide the team with detailed information about any defects found and help the Agile Coach and Product Owner prioritize the backlog
- Strives to automate and maintain comprehensive test sets with a continuous improvement mentality
- Work with IT and operations to run tests in production environments after implementation to ensure quality
- Knowing the product vision and working closely with designers and the Product Owner to translate their vision into proof
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS)
- Working knowledge of deployment automation solutions (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible) and containers such as Docker, OpenShift
- Familiar with continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar,
- Sound knowledge of automated testing processes, technologies and methodologies for both front and back ends
- Applying tests on both Black Box and Grey Box for mobile applications for both iOS and Android devices
- Ability to apply and define regression tests, software performance testing and generating improvement plans
??If you believe you fit the criteria above, then we invite you to submit your application to be a part of the change that proves to be rewarding and fulfilling no later than 21/01/2021.