- Planning, installation, setup, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of all RDBMS in the organization.
- Maintaining security of all RDBMS
- Development and maintenance of up-to-date backup and recovery plan
- Ensuring that accurate, valid and reliable information is readily available
- Support Analyst/Programmers in the development of applications
- Generating ad hoc reports as requested by stakeholders
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in database administration, development &/ design
- Experience with any RDBMS & Crystal Reports
- Working knowledge of the Unix operating environment would be an asset Personal Attributes
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other project team members
Applications should be submitted by October 28, 2020