Marketing Research Analyst’s (Primary Research) role is to assist in designing, building, maintaining, and improving the company’s data infrastructure. Additionally, the incumbent will use simple to advance data analysis techniques to provide insight to drive the strategic direction of the business. Whether you're analysing operational performance, customer behaviour or outlining processes to improve the company’s data ecosystem you will be working with small to large datasets and from ad hoc or unstructured sources. This role will be a significant resource for internal and external stakeholders, reporting directly to the Marketing Research Manager.
• Manage marketing research projects from thought to finish – from objectives definition to report writing and presentation.
• Coordinates and monitors research activities with external research houses to ensure that the company’s objectives are met.
• Working with end-users in the on-going development of the enterprise databases and business intelligence tools which enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis.
• Create and grow a robust business intelligence reporting environment by understanding our business and providing business users with the reporting and analysis they need to be successful.
• Analyse structured and unstructured data in ways that will offer rich analysis and reporting options to our business users.
• Responsibly ensuring the collection of good data and providing a good foundation for reporting and analysis.
• Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
• Staying current with industry trends.
• Design, implement and maintain processes to improve the company’s data infrastructure.
A degree in the field of business or data analytics/economics/research/economics
Two-three years experience working in a data rich and reporting environment.
A sound understanding of descriptive and inferential statistics
Good analytical, problem solving, investigative and research ability in the data world - proven by experience in defining, evaluating, and selecting appropriate reporting and analysis solutions to solve business problems or opportunities.
Advanced knowledge of:
o Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Microsoft Excel Statistical programming language (ideally R or Python),
o Intermediate knowledge of SQL - experience with Microsoft’s Sequel Server SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence (desirable).
o Version control software such as Git (desirable)
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
Date posted: Sep 1, 2023 | Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: Sep 22, 2023 |The date is indicative from which no rights can be derived.|