The GraceKennedy Group seeks to identify an individual looking for an excellent opportunity to progress his/her career; and who possesses the vision and energy to help drive dynamic changes across the group, in the following capacity: GK FOODS (A Division of GraceKennedy Limited) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Customer Service Representtive.
Reporting to the Customer Service Representative, the incumbent will provide pre-eminent front line customer service to both external and internal customers, effectively being pro-active and responsive to customers’ needs thus contributing to the sustained growth and profitability of Grace Foods & Services.
- Bill customers’ orders
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with customers through billing orders, informing them of product availability, new products, account information and provide after sales service.
- Handle all incoming calls in a polite, professional manner within the standards set by GF&S. The aim is to give the best possible service at all times, making every effort to finalise the sale.
- Provide sales support to Sales Representatives.
- Handle customer complaints in accordance with Company Policies and guidelines.
- Manage and maximise walk-in cash sales customers.
- Update Customer Service Files.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Management.
- Two years’ working experience in a related field – customer service, telesales or marketing.
- At minimum:: Four (4) CXC or GCE subjects, inclusive of English Language and a numeric subject.
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Suite of Applications
- Knowledge of SAP Software, an asset
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Sound communication skills, both orally and written
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels and customer-service oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be a flexible team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, to multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications online, no later than Friday, January 15, 2021.