To provide courteous, prompt, and efficient service to customers through accurate transaction processing
- Receive customers’ requests, queries/ enquiries and deal with them promptly
- Promptly receive all requests, queries, inquiries submitted by customers and members and forward to the relevant Department for processing
- Provide upon request, correct information about the Society’s instruments, programmesand policies
- Represent the Organisationas an approved Signing Officer as outlined in the Authority Matrix
- Attend to customers in the office and assist with the monitoring of the Service Level Agreements
- Check and approve documents, signatures against ID when required
- Liaise with all relevant Support Departments regarding customer requests, queries and issues as the need arises
- Conduct preliminary mortgage interviews with prospective mortgage applicants
- Assist with the organisation/coordination of promotional activities and participateas necessary
- Refer new and existing business in line with personal annual targets
- Processing of incoming and outgoing post (e.g.Bills for payment) in keeping with established procedures
- Ensure that the information for which you have access is handled in accordance with the Society’s Information Security (IS) Polices
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Manager
Education Requirements & Experience
•First Degree from a recognized tertiary institution or equivalent
•Three (3) years’ progressive experience.
Functional / Business/ Technical Expertise
•Excellent customer service skills.
•Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
•Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
•Sound knowledge of the local securities market.
Application Deadlin Monday January 18, 2021