This is an exceptional growth and development opportunity for Customer Centric individuals. We are seeking talented Customer Service Representatives to assist the company’s leadership team in the delivery of exceptional customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries (via telephone, email, social media and other mediums according to assigned team requirements)
- Provide exceptional service to customers during each interaction
- Address customer concerns and inquiries
- Provide services to customers as required by company standard operating procedures
- Provide solutions to customers that addresses their needs
- Adhere to all company guidelines regarding the delivery of service to customers
- Escalate problematic customer issues to management according to standard operating procedures
- Properly document each customer interaction according to company standard operating procedures
- Maintain an excellent on-time attendance record (schedule adherence)
- Adhere to company quality assurance guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Act with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism in each customer interaction
- Minimum 3 Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) passes, or equivalent qualifications.
- Customer Service experience in a call center or similar business environment is preferred but not a must.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit exceptional phone etiquette and professionalism
- Must be able to demonstrate computer proficiency
- Must be able to type a minimum of 25wpm or more
- Must be able to work ANY Full-Time Shift including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to submit to a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
- Must have a bank account with an established Commercial Bank
Note: Please submit a detailed work history (CV).
Web Publication Date: 3/2/2020 |Deadline: None Provided | Unposting: 4/2/2020