The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the full-time position as: Curriculum Development Officer.
Qualification and Experience:
Applicants must possess the following:
1. Lead and spearhead course curricula for new programs and course offerings
2. Develop and implement a system for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of all college programs and courses
3. Develop a regular and reliable pattern of gaining feedback from students, staff and other necessary personnel to constantly improve program and institutional standards
4. Advise administration, faculty, staff and students of outcomes of external and internal reviews
5. Evaluate the efficiency and success of the curriculum using internal or external metrics and offer additional insight or strategies for improvement
6. Conduct program reviews and prepare for internal and external audits
7. Liaise with key stakeholders to build capacity and identify curricula needs and plans to effect the necessary changes to the curricula
8. Identify institutional best practices and disseminate the information to stakeholders
9. Analyze examination results drawing comparison with performance at national and regional levels
10. Develop a budget for expenses related to curriculum and assessment and collaborate on the professional development plan for faculty.
The deadline for receipt of applications is April 18, 2020. Late applications will not be acknowledged.