Who are we?
St. Maarten is a young and dynamic country and the Ministry of ECYS is engaged in continuous professional development for a more customer-oriented, transparent, efficient and effective organization.
Our vision is “To implement innovative projects in the field of education, culture, youth and sport through effective planning and implementation”.
The Division of Education Innovation is seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced and educated professional to fill the following function: Curriculum Developer.
Tasks consists of and are not limited to the following:
• Development, quality control, production and editing of the curricula;
• Designing and developing/development of curriculum content, training materials, training modules/programs and teaching aids;
• Application of research and data to improve the content, sequence and outcomes of the teachinglearning process;
• Participation in the training and re-training of teachers;
• Monitoring of professional research and the dissemination of ideas and information to others;
• Assisting as directed by management in other areas of the division.
Knowledge and skills:
• Master of Arts in Education with a focus on Curriculum and Instruction or Education Technology;
• Relevant work experience in a similar position;
• Strong project management skills;
• Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with teachers and school administrators;
• Knowledge of the Dutch legislation system on education;
• Knowledge and experience with the concept of Distance Learning;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both the English and Dutch language;
The salary ranges between NAf. 5.092,00 and NAf. 9.821,00 depending on your relevant work experience and education.
If you are the right candidate for this position, please send your application letter and resume no later than January 18th, 2021.