The successful candidate will:
- Provide support to the Head of Strategic Planning for required business analysis, tracking of critical strategic initiatives and executive management reporting.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Group’s medium-term and long-term strategy
- Assure compliance to the Group governance cycle and business control process
Business Partnering and Decision Support
- Evaluate projects and major strategic initiatives
- Carry out research projects, and valuation analyses as assigned.
- Assist with transactions and other special projects as required.
- Build and develop relationships with teams and individuals across the Group to facilitate information gathering and provide analytical support when required.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including senior level staff such as Presidents & Group Executives.
- Support the CEO’s office in Key Initiatives across the Business units.
- Key Support in Shareholder updates including but not limited to: Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings and Quarterly Shareholder Meetings
Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Co-ordinate the Governance cycle and monitoring of the annual budgeting, Latest Estimates (LE) and Strategic Forecasting process. Including providing relevant challenge and builds.
Business Performance Management
- Proactively identifies areas where additional analytic or strategic insight is needed and develop applicable projects scopes.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
Control, Compliance, and Risk Management
- Support the governance process for Investment Administration & Strategy Unit.
- Prepare executive reports on a monthly/quarterly basis or required by various stakeholders across the Group. These include but not limited to: CEO Reports, Board Reports, Senior Management Retreats, Directors Retreats, and Strategic Retreats.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or professional equivalent qualification; Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance or professional equivalent qualification would be an asset.
- Minimum Three (3) years’ professional experience in financial analysis, management consulting or strategic/corporate planning with emphasis in financial forecasting and outstanding presentation skills.
- Sound experience in project and project portfolio management.
- Strategic vision and critical thinking: Proactively producing insights and meaningful information to decision making.
- Ability to integrate complex information for effective analysis and decision making.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer and software applications for executive report preparation, presentation and communication, research, data gathering and statistical analysis.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and on own initiative.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply, no later than 31/05/2020. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.