With over 30 years of experience AIB BANK N.V. has built a reputation for getting things done. A creation of Aruba's enterprising and innovative spirit, AIB has continuously adapted to meet the island's needs and has grown to serve the region. Today, AIB offers an unmatched range of integrated, financial, economic, and management services and has over Afl. 2.5 billion in assets (USD 1.4 billion) under its management.
• Assesses an advises clients regarding financing requests and translates these in bankable products and proposals;
• Pre-screens assigned syndication request to evaluate the fit within business parameters;
• Collects and reviews loan documentation for operational feasibility, regulatory requirements and mitigation of risks;
• Prepares memoranda for credit analysis, write-ups and financial modeling;
• Liaises with internal and external partners on credit documentations and ensure compliance with all requirements of the regulatory authorities including all reporting requirements for each project.
A personality and management assessment will be part of the selection process.
Closing date for applications is December 4, 2020.