Caribbean Catalyst Inc. client, a leading global container leasing company is looking to fill the post of Contracts Manager. for the operation in Barbados.
Our Client, a leading global container leasing company is looking to fill the post of Contracts Manager. for the operation in Barbados. The Contracts Manager will report to the VP of Legal.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the contract workflow from contract creation, amendments and extensions to termination.
- Working closely with the account managers to ensure all leases are signed and re-issued when appropriate.
- Managing all documentation, physical and electronic, related to contracts/leases.
- Working closely with various teams across the various locations such as the Sales, Regional Lease Creators, etc.
- Managing the implementation of the contract creation and tracking process.
- Ensuring compliance is maintained with legal policies and commercial terms and conditions outlined in the contracts and leases.
- Maintaining an up to date list of signed leases, ensuring scanned copies of original documentation are available on servers.
- Working closely with the legal team regarding exceptions to legal/contract terms, maintenance of all standard templates and creation of any additional templates.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- An Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Five years’ contracts management experience.
- Working experience using SAP or any ERP platform.
- Excellent workflow or project management skills.
- Solution oriented, keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide sound judgement.
- Flexibility to travel at least twice a year.
Candidates who are interested in this challenging career opportunity should send their Curriculum Vitae along with two professional references no later than October 31, 2020.