Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking suitable candidates to join our Group Client Contact Centre in the capacity of Contact Centre Associate Trainee (7-week Contract)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for answering incoming queries in the form of calls, emails and chat correspondence from clients (healthcare providers, agents/financial advisors, employer representatives and individual customers) as well as servicing outbound call campaigns while ensuring world-class customer service and maximizing productivity
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to clients and individual client queries through our support channels (calls, live chat portal, emails, company website and social media).
- Resolve basic types of customer service inquiries including benefit, eligibility, card balances, card status, customer requests, provider status, authorization, explanation of benefits (EOB), premiums, encashment, surrender values, paid to date, biographic changes and any other policy information
- Provide excellent customer service to healthcare providers, employers, agents/financial advisors and clients.
- Identify and assess provider and client needs and take appropriate actions to satisfy those needs.
- Identify and communicate obstacles to excellence.
- Access supporting systems for information:
- Use technology to track, route and retrieve information.
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases.
- Perform administrative tasks, including those involving client product knowledge, (e.g., a basic understanding of plan or policy design), customer-specific knowledge of plan or policy components (benefits), and systems and workflow knowledge (navigating applications).
Academic Qualifications, Specialized Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of a 2-year Diploma or Associate’s Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a client-facing role
- Strong communication, organisational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and quality-focused
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships, be confidential, and contribute as an effective team member
- Ability to be flexible, adjust quickly and react positively to change
- Flexibility in following a schedule provided by the Workforce Analyst
- Sound data entry skills and knowledge of personal computing productivity applications including spreadsheets and word processing applications.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application no longer than May 31, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted