As a Consultant you work in projects in the following focus areas: Strategy. People & Change. Performance Improvement and Information Technology.
In this function you have to be passionate about client services, you have to be able to manage projects & economics and acquire and apply commercial & technical expertise.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Execute client engagements from start to completion, which includes the overall planning, execution, direction, and completion of engagements and managing the engagements to budget.
• Work with assigned team members and client personnel to plan engagement strategy and define objectives.
• Maintain professionalism and rapport with the client Proactively interact with client management to manage expectations, help ensure client satisfaction, meet client deadlines. and resolve any problems.
• Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems. and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Responsible for initiative client acceptance procedures and continuance.
• Pro-active in developing now services for clients.
• Involved in the process of getting new assignments from existing clients or getting new clients.
• Master of Technology with Computer Science and Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in IT, especially SAP related.
• Customer oriented, flexible. you have general knowledge, analytical and strong communication skills.
• Other areas of expertise needed should include some of the following: access control software, security architecture, 94 Architecture on Linux. Netweover. Internet use/firewalls, network security awareness and enforcement, security policies and standards.
• Exceptional client service and communication skills. with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships. are expected.
• Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications. are expected.
• Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
• Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
Apply before 4 March 2020.