GraceKennedy Financial Group (GKFG) invites applications, from persons who are dynamic, performance-driven and seeking a challenging role, for the position of: Compliance Officer
- Develop training material and conduct AML/CFT training.
- Assist with the development of policies, procedures and programmes related to Anti- Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) compliance for GKFG and its subsidiaires.
- Assist in revising the compliance programmes and policies to reflect changes in the organization’s needs, laws, regulations and procedures related compliance issues.
- Conduct self-audits on key processes.
- Ensure completion of regulatory reports under the applicable AML/CFT laws.
- Review documentation for new accounts and activity over these accounts for three (3) months and accounts opened for more than five years to ensure files are updated.
- Monitor accounts for high risk customers including politically exposed persons.
Minimum Qualifications/Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Finance, Accounts or equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience in internal audit, finance, accounting or operations in the financial sector
- Knowledge of the Regulations & Acts governing the Financial Services industry with emphasis on the insurance sector
- Knowledge of the various regulations governing AML/CFT
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop policy and procedure documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
Date posted: 31-12-2020 | Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: 14-01-2021|