The Coordinator will work under the direction of the Board and the Executive Director to target the Spanish speaking communities on the island. The position is for 20 hours.
• Spanish as mother tongue and the ability to translate from English to Spanish and vice-versa, both in real-time and for written material
• A College Degree with working experience in health promotion and education, ideally in the field of sexuality and STIs
• Ability to plan and hold workshops and education sessions on sexuality, explicitly and confidently (in English and in Spanish)
• Hands-on mentality with the ability to manage several concurrent projects
• Strong skills in building and maintaining relationships in the Spanish speaking communities
• Ability to drive to attend sessions off-site
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Willingness to work flexible hours and although this is a paid position, should show a strong level of volunteerism in this volunteer-based organization
Apply by July 13th, 2020.