The Corporate Communication Unit (CCU/the Unit) is primarily responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating the Bank’s communications programme to build and enhance its profile. The Unit manages and maintains CDB’s communication channels, social media platforms, media relations, and leads on the development and dissemination of its information and knowledge products. In addition, the Unit provides strategic advice and leadership to the Bank on internal and external communications, and external relations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and execution of communications plans for assigned projects, including but not limited to research, analysis, recommendations, and reporting
- Support the team in the creation of promotional materials, such as website content, blog posts, social media content, email campaigns, etc.
- Help to maintain and update vendor databases and contact lists
- Monitor competitor activity and industry trends, and share insights with the team
- Assist with event planning and coordination, including logistics, on-site support, and follow-up
- Manage inventory of communications collateral, placing orders as needed
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Communications team, as needed
- Help to develop and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of communications campaigns
- Conduct market research using a variety of methods, including surveys, focus groups, interviews, etc.
- Prepare reports summarizing research findings
- Perform data entry and other tasks as needed to support communications initiatives
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCIES
- Working towards a degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Experience with graphic design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Copywriting experience
Date posted: 14-03-2023 | Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: 31-03-2023 |The date is indicative from which no rights can be derived.|