The Claims Administrator provides administrative, technical and clerical support to the Claims Supervisor and Claims Adjuster. This includes file management and maintenance. In addition, he/she organizes paperwork accordingly in an efficient filing system and digitalizes all important documents.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers who are reporting a claim with filling out the relevant forms and collecting the requisite documents
- Creating claim files for customers; storing paperwork in designated places and entering said paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners.
- Following up with garages, contractors, part dealers for estimates
- Informing agents of their client’s claims and the status of same
- Visiting accidents and taking photos of the loss; must be able to verify damages and parts in case of motor and marine loss
- Research parts and vehicles online to ascertain a realistic value
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to demonstrate based on previous driving history that they are a responsible driver
- Associates Degree required
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient; specifically in word and excel
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, can multitask, and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and must possess excellent office administration skills
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Have the ability to professionally and effectively communicate via oral and written communication. with all levels internally and externally.
The deadline to apply is December 10th, 2021.