As the Channel Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, negotiations and business relationship with the management teams of key customers (approx. 60% of assigned channel), developing and presenting the Joint Customer Business Plan clearly aligned to deliver on both Nestle Business initiatives and Customer Points of Interest. In addition to providing coaching to the Field Sales Supervisor(s) and Fields Sales Reps in the assigned channel to develop the next leader.
Summary of required experience and qualifications:
- A First degree in Social Sciences or a related field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Sales
- Minimum of 3 years with supermarket customers for FMCG products
- Methodical and focused on target achievement
- Logical thinker, problem assessment and resolution oriented
- Results driven and passionate about improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizing and planning skills – a proven self-starter
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both oral and written skills.
- Leadership skills & the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels and customer management
- Demonstrated experience in working under pressure.
Apply by Monday 3rd August 2020.