Support the Card Services business by assisting with the development of financial models and presentations for business cases, business line performance reporting, budgeting and forecasting to facilitate decision support.
- Develop business case financial models to support the business decisions on the financial viability of new initiatives
- Analyse data provided and assess accuracy, validity and sufficiency of inputs for financial model development
- Make recommendations on business direction based on the analysis and interpretations of financial model projections for new initiatives
- Develop and maintain financial models for annual and periodic budgets and forecasting required to establish, track and report the KPIs of the Card Services business line
- Participate in cost analysis and contribute to the development of processes to reduce business expense
- Participate in the assessment of assessment of variances in budget vs actual performance
- Support the relevant Card Services lead(s) in the development of client segmentation requirements to facilitate use of available data and support channels to enhance customer experience
- Support the relevant Card Services lead(s) as needed in the development of metrics and periodic reports on product, operations, and card sales performance.
- Assist the relevant Card Services lead(s) in the development of KPIs for all initiatives pursued to drive sales, increase early activation rates, stimulate usage and reduce attrition.
- Assist the Card Services lead(s) in assessing the effectiveness of completed initiatives against predefined KPIs
- Participate in the development of processes and procedures to support implementation of campaign initiatives as needed
- Contribute to the review of card association and vendor programme management business performance reports and provide feedback on gaps/variances identified.
- Assist in reviewing inputs, developing and maintaining the card business performance dashboard to facilitate business line.
- Submit the card business performance dashboard based on stipulated SLA or on an ad hoc basis as needed.
- Assist with defining requirements and/or building reports from the data warehouse as needed to support MIS reporting
- Maintain a broad understanding of the system change management process in order to address potential issues which may to impact service.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field from an accredited tertiary institution
MINUMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) years’ experience in a financial analysis role inclusive of at least two (2) years’ experience at the supervisory leve
- Business case development
- Market Research
- Data Mining
- Budgeting and forecast analysis
- Card issuing and acquiring business performance metrics
TECHNICAL BUSINESS EXPERTISE
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in building business case models
- Experience in business financial analytics
- Experience in building budget and forecasting models
- Experience in using data query management tools (TOAD, Business Objects, Access, SQL, Power BI)
- Experience Data Mining
- Experience Market Research
Application Deadline Saturday January 23, 2021