To facilitate the maintenance and upkeep of the assigned campus and related equipment.
- Facilitates the movement of furniture, stocks and other items.
- Ensures all consumables and procured stock items are delivered to requestor.
- Assists with the maintenance of equipment.
- Undertakes general housekeeping duties and maintains designated areas as instructed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- School leaving certification (or equivalent)
- AND/OR Related work experience
- Health and fitness in tact to meet physical demands of position
- Awareness of the University’s business/environment
- Effective interpersonal, team and communication skills
- Results oriented and aligns personal behavior with the goals of the Unit
- Time management skills and ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.