GK Foods (Manufacturing) is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Reporting to the Snr. General Manager, the successful candidate should possess the following:
Special Requirements and Key Competences
- A Masters Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ management experience with profit and loss responsibility
- A minimum of three (3) years’ management consulting experience with an established firm
- Strong strategic management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team oriented environment
- Proficiency in the use of software applications for research, data gathering, statistical analysis, report preparation, oral and written presentations
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and techniques
- Ability to integrate complex information for effective analysis and decision making
- Project management skills
- Enterprise risk management (ERM) analysis
- Develop and implement business plans on major strategic initiatives
- Expand agricultural processing and identify business opportunities for Manufacturing
- Perform ongoing analytical reviews of business development projects and initiatives
- Monitor existing operations, achieve and exceed budgeted performance targets
- Liaise with local agricultural authorities to identify opportunities for growth and funding.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by 04/12/2020.