- Monitoring of the margins per product, per customer and per site
- Analysis of the competitive and economic environment of the Jamaican fuel market and make recommendations for adjusting prices based on the market conditions and other internal factors,
- Liaise with Petrojam to obtain ex-refinery price postings and update price list of distribution to Line Mangers; marketing Team, Client Services team and Transport
- Pilot fuel volume/margins optimization at Network sites using the papyrus pricing tool
- Monitor competitor prices and activities and communicate with Sales Teams in order to ensure responses implemented in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Optimize in the short, medium and long term, the fuel sales of the stations by proposing the appropriate strategic adjustments in terms of price positioning.
- Monitors and communicate performance vs. BU of the following indicators for Network and Specialties: Fuel and Lubricant Volume / Non Fuel Income / Gross Margins.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual business plan for Network and Specialties functions
- Gather market data and competitive intelligence to anticipate the effects of the Competitors activities on TJL’s performance, and provide timely recommendations for reactivity
- Review and analyze lubricant pricing for the Network and Specialties business and provide recommendations for lubricant pricing adjustments to ensure that margins are optimized
- Assist in Bid proposals and pricing offers to Specialties and Network Development projects.
- Prepare reports on the margin and volume evolution of stations in the Network and advise the Network Director regarding price positioning for each station
- Ethics. Confidential Information: do not discuss company information with external parties or unauthorized persons.
All functions as outlined above, and any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Managing sales data in order to provide accurate and timely KPI’s to different stakeholders Determining price positioning per site and per product and delivering relevant analyses and recommendations to the Network and Specialties department. Providing tracking and analyses of margins and volumes results to management. Working with the Sales Teams to ensure that performance objectives and business development activities are consistent with budget and Long-Term Plan
- Optimize the volume / fuel margin to attain Budget and Long Term Plan objectives, while preserving the brands' image with customers, taking into consideration the competitive and political environment
- Provision of accurate business data analysis and information
- Effective monitoring of Budget KPIs and timely reporting of business results
- Accurate pricing information in the system for Network and Specialties customers
Context and environment
- Liberalized and dynamic fuel market
- Aggressive competitors
- Increased political and media pressure on fuel prices
- Geopolitical and government policy implications for fuel prices
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Sales or Marketing with 3-5 years business analysis experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong team-player, verbal and written communication skills and general analytical and financial analysis skills
- Level-headed and resilient, highly responsive to issues, with the energy and commercial mind-set to achieve demanding objectives
- Working knowledge of information systems, especially SAP and high level of knowledge in Excel
At Total Jamaica, we like to create something special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the benefits are important as well:
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Defipro Pension
• AMUNDI Shares
• Motor Vehicle Allowance
Job Expires: 04-Apr-2020