GK FOODS a Division of GraceKennedy Limited invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Business Analyst - Central Finance Unit.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the business that fall in the area of responsibility of the Finance Department, to include but not limited to store sales and expenses, asset management and overall efficiency of operations at the retail outlets.
- Provide decision making support to the CFO – GK Foods Division.
- To assist in identifying trends and early warning signals that will allow management to manage risk and deliver the operating results.
- To assist with improving the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting and forecasting within Central Finance Unit.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Provide analytical and trend analysis support to various management processes.
- Assist with coordination of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company and drive the quarterly consolidated forecasting process and reporting.
- Prepare presentations in support of board and executive meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- First degree in Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics or Business Administration/Management
- ACCA, MSc. Accounting, or Finance would be an asset.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Strong numeric, analytical and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent problem solving, coordination and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent time management, communication, listening, verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a high degree of accountability
- High integrity, imaginative an detail oriented
- Is a dynamic self-starter who can operate in a fast paced environment
- Pays attention to details
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications no later than 29/11/2020