• Responsible for reviewing and verifying bunker delivery documentation and facilitating any corrections with coordinators
• Timely dissemination of documents and invoices
• Data analysis of the bunkering business-line to produce actionable insights for management decision making
• Liaise with Sol in-country teams across the Caribbean to Support commercial bunkering activity
• Liaise with customers, internal and external to ensure that deliveries are well coordinated.
• Review of original contracts to delivery documentation for accuracy to allow for timely processing and dissemination of invoices
• Data analysis supporting the identification of insights and trends across the marine portfolio to enable the business to make optimal decisions • Effective coordination of deliveries within the local markets
• Data reconciliation and reporting of the business-line performance
• Assess delivery documentation for accuracy and completeness and forward to appropriate Centre for processing
• Forward invoices to both internal and external customers as appropriate within the predetermined Service Level Agreement
• Liaise with Local Teams and clients to ensure that all delivers are well coordinated to enhance the customer experience.
• Prepare and disseminate reports within the established timelines.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis to assist the Bunkering Department to make effective and timely decisions.
• Consideration for the idiosyncrasies of individual markets and clients in order to determine the best manner to manage these relationships effectively and achieve desired results
• Assess documentation received for accuracy and liaise with coordinators or clients where corrections are applicable for timely resolutions.
• Communicate with clients to ensure timely submission of all required documents.
• Produce dashboard reports with various KPIs for multi-user review and decision-making capabilities.
BOLD Behaviours and Values
• Be an ambassador and supporter of our BOLD leadership behavior and values.
B: Build - I build collaborative teams across Parkland
O: Own - I own my mandate
L: Lead - I lead by embracing change and continuous improvement
D: Deliver - I deliver exceptional results through customer experience
• When we are BOLD, we create a work environment where we can thrive and excel through continuous improvement whether we are an individual contributor, manager, director, or the senior leadership team
Competency Requirements/ Other:
• Deliver timely results.
• Candidate must be detail oriented with strong communication skills, analytical and possess good time management skills, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Be computer literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel (Advanced level).
Apply on or by 28 February, 2021.