The successful candidate will report to the Head, Facilities Management Department and will be responsible, inter alia for:
- Developing and executing a programme of building inspections.
- Preparing of reports on findings from these inspections.
- Providing advice/recommendations on issues and developments relating to the upkeep of the properties inspected.
- Identifying areas and activities not in compliance with the agreed safety standards and communicating this information to the Team Leader.
- Continuously updating the Facilities Management System (FMS) of job requests for maintenance.
- Supervising the gardeners at the Bank’s main plant and external properties except the Governor’s Residence.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- NCTVET Heart Certification in Horticulture/Landscaping and Pest Control
- Computer and mechanical skills
- Three years working experience as a supervisor
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Bank’s physical structure and facilities
- Knowledge Gardening practices and pesticide control methods.
- Good Service Orientation Skills
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
SPECIAL CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE JOB
- Physically demanding activities
- Great deal of walking, lifting and carrying of equipment and supplies
- Occasionally required to work extended hours
- Exposure to potentially hazardous conditions
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should complete the application form with cover letter and full resume no later than Friday, 02 December 2022.