Hanschell Inniss Limited is a leader in the marketing and distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, handling a wide range of consumer products and representing leading regional and international brands. We are focused on building and maintaining an innovative, engaged team culture. The environment is fast-paced and high-energy and will challenge the results-oriented professional who thrives on effecting positive change aligned with dynamic priorities.
Duties will include:
- Analysing sales and market trends, conceptualizing and executing plans to reach desired goals
- Managing brand budgets and profitability
- Collaborative management of supplier relationships and inventories
- Working with Sales and Merchandising teams to achieve aggressive trade distribution targets, merchandising & promotional objectives
- Maintaining an active trade presence to monitor brands in the market, identify opportunities and fortify customer relationships first hand.
- Training customers and promotional teams
- Developing and presenting reports on brands and market
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- A qualification in Business Management, Marketing, Sales or a related discipline
- Strong proficiency in Information Technology and the Microsoft Office suite
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, and a record of execution of successful strategy and creative concepts and achievement of targets
- Strong time management, presentation, reporting and analysis proficiency
- Ability to work outside of normal work hours, including weekends
- A valid driver’s license and access to transportation
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales and marketing environment to deliver objectives on time.
All applications must be received by 8 November, 2020. Please be advised that only applicants selected for interview will be acknowledged.