Under the supervision of the Department Head, Internal Audit, the role of the Auditor, Information Systems is to assist with the preservation of the computer assets of the organization. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that IT reviews fulfil the purpose and responsibility of the IT function; appraising the reliability and integrity of the system as well as ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulations.
- Appraises the reliability and integrity of information systems.
- Ensures compliance with policies, standards, laws and regulations.
- Conducts post implementation audits.
- Plans the scope of audits and prepares an audit programme.
- Obtains, analyzes and appraises evidentiary data.
- Conducts risk assessment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution
- CISA certification is desirable
- 2-3 years experience working as an Information Systems Auditor
- Knowledge of ACL would be an asset
- Excellent IT skills
]The candidate possessing the following will have a distinct advantage:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Ability to work with others to provide a high quality service
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment
- Organized approach to work
- Articulate and focused
- Solutions oriented with positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Government Procurement Policies
The salary scale ranges from $2.26 – $2.72 million per annum plus any allowance(s) attached to this position.
Applications should be sent no later than Friday, August 14, 2020.