What is the opportunity?
In this role you will report to the Manager Sales Support and be responsible for servicing business clients managed by the Relationship Manager, Business Banking with a focus on managing and growing a portfolio of small, medium or large target business clients in the Commercial Banking segment. You will collaborate with Relationship Managers to understand the client’s current and future needs, identify the right solutions and services to address the need and provide sales support by presenting solutions and services to new and prospective business clients.
What will you do?
- Support RM in executing their client contact strategy and discovery, helping the RM with pre-contact planning for client meetings, integrating CRP objectives and providing information on outstanding client requests.
- Demonstrate Risk and Portfolio Management Acumen by effectively managing RBC’s risk exposure and manages portfolio quality including delinquencies, expired credits and out of orders within benchmark levels
- Demonstrates Relationship Acumen by developing and retaining excellent RBC partner and client relationships and cultivating an active network of Centres of Influence (“COIs”), resulting in a steady stream of qualified referrals.
- Continuously look for opportunities to introduce partners and Centre of Influences to clients increasing their awareness of the breadth of RBC solutions available to services their current and future needs
- Use your knowledge of the client to analyze and interpret client needs and to proactively offer relevant client solutions
- You have a strong knowledge of all business products including cash management and digital solutions and through conducting effective service reviews, you are able to identify additional solutions that service the client’s business and financial operational needs.
- Execute exceptional client on-boarding, fulfilling on all business solutions sold and follow through with partners to ensure referral opportunities are successfully closed
What do you need to succeed?
- First degree in Finance, Business related field or equivalent professional qualification
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Banking
- Good working knowledge of the Group’s structure, policies, products/services
- Working knowledge of the targeted regional economies and industries
- Critical thinking, strong decision and problem solving skills and a sense of urgency
- Understand/be able to read financial statements
- Good negotiating skills
- Creative and innovative
- Global mindset
- Strong communication skills and a Team Player
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- World-class sales training with countless development opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Application Deadline: 03/25/2023