As an Associate you conduct audits of financial statements in accordance with applicable standards. You perform procedures under the supervision of a more experienced auditor but are expected to work independently. You assist in the planning, execution, and completion of audit, review, or consulting services. You maintain excellent working relationships with clients at all levels, to enhance customer satisfaction. You are the face of Grant Thornton Aruba in the field. Tasks and responsibilities are, but not limited to: audit the financial statements, review internal control processes and systems, etc.
What are the role’s main responsibilities, what will it involve?
• You have a completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in the field of Accounting and Auditing;
• You are IT savy;
• You are commited to obtain your RA or AA certification or equivalent in the future;
• You are a self-motivated, confident, and hardworking individual, who enjoys working within a team;
• You can work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines;
• Strong written and verbal proficiency in Dutch and English in a must;
• You are enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality.
Application close: 31 Dec 2021 SA Western Standard Time