- To train dealers and staff on Total’s standard operating procedures.
- To implement the TOTAL commercial policy in keeping with specifications of dealer contract
- To assist in the preparation of station targets and to follow up with dealer/manager on a monthly basis
- To conduct periodic meetings with dealers/station manager
- To propose and execute promotional activities
- Monitor competitors’ activities and recommend actions
- To monitor control of the station documents
- To ensure correct procedures are followed for fuel delivery and wet stock management
- To prepare and analyse the forecasted and actual monthly profit and loss for assigned sites.
- Monitor dealer financial status and make recommendation as necessary
- To prepare and analyse reports for variable income, where necessary
- To prepare monthly independent wet stock reconciliations at assigned sites
- Assist with queries/ complaints where necessary
- To manage credit receivables and implement measures to control potential credit risk
All functions as outlined above, and any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Manages activities at stations through continuous dialogue with dealers to ensure smooth operations of sales at stations while monitoring and improving customer service and ongoing maintenance of safety standards at both COCO, CODO and DODO sites.
- Manage portfolio of service stations with focus on safety and sales growth
- Implementing and Manages activities at stations through continuous dialogue with dealers to ensure smooth operations of sales at stations while monitoring and improving customer service and ongoing maintenance of safety standards at both COCO, CODO and DODO sites.monitoring Top Service Program
- Developing strong customer service culture
- Monitor accounts of stations
Context and environment
- Difficult political context,
- Travelling in Jamaica on the road to visit customers
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- BSC in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in Sales or Marketing in the Petroleum Industry or related functions
- Excellent team management and people skills, negotiation skills, communication skills and strong team player
- Knowledge of local labour legislation and Group health and safety standards
- Able to motivate and manage teams with different profiles and aptitudes, working knowledge of information systems, especially SAP or similar management tools; good knowledge of Microsoft Suite,
- Strong organizational and time management skills
At Total Jamaica, we like to create something special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the benefits are important as well:
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Defipro Pension
• AMUNDI Shares
• Motor Vehicle Allowance
Job Expires 10-Apr-2020