A fantastic opportunity to join a growing team for one of the world's leading online betting & casino companies. Pinnacle was founded in 1998 and we offer bettors the best odds, highest limits and a winner welcome policy.
We are an award-winning, global company looking for high performance a talented Anti-Money Laundering Analyst.
The Anti- Money Laundering Analyst will be responsible for the daily operations and monitoring processes established to detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, and terrorist financing.
We are looking for someone with the ability to think critically and objectively, the ability to deal with sensitive information, and with a strong understanding of the gaming market trend and Compliance standards. Ideally, the candidate would have one or two years of experience in a similar role and also experience with Source of Funds / Wealth. And lastly, the ideal candidate would have good verbal and written communication skills in English, and basic computer literacy skills too.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Perform risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer's journey
• Ensure that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering
• Evaluate and identify suspicious behavior, investigate and work together with other stakeholders to take the appropriate action according to the levels of risk
• Help the company fulfill regulations and compliance set forth by regulatory authorities across different jurisdictions
• Expertise in establishing affordability when handling documents such as Source of Wealth and/or Source of Funds
• Review player activity and financials with the aim of minimizing the risks the business is exposed to
• Serve as the escalation point for AML related inquiries and perform investigations
• Assist in the investigation and Suspicious Activity Reporting / Suspicious Transaction Reports, as well as ongoing monitoring and compiling of due diligence documents
• Working in partnership with the entire AML team for timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
• Conduct ad hoc requests from Responsible Gaming department, VIP team and other relevant stakeholders
Working hours: Shifts based
Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: Nov 27, 2020 |