- Develop a detailed understanding of transactions, process, and data and recommend automation solutions using appropriate software.
- Provide appropriate business analytics and solutions for end users.
Develop a detailed understanding of the various transactions undertaken by the Corporation and the process by which these are recorded in unitholder, bank, and general ledger accounts.
- Collaborate with end users to investigate and analyse business processes, systems, and workflows to understand business process requirements and process weakness that led to items not being cleared on a timely basis
- Research applications, in accordance with best practices, to automate the identified business processes or improve the efficiency of existing solutions and platforms
- Identify solutions to improve the efficiency of Finance department operations, including integrating software such as SharePoint and PowerApps/Power Automate
- Assist in testing solutions according to identified needs
- Function as internal Finance liaison to achieve automation objectives
Develop and execute business analytics projects and solutions
- Collaborate with end users (and developers) to analyse and understand business analytics needs
- Review data, research and recommend appropriate data visualization solutions to produce and maintain business analytics dashboards and corporate reporting visualizations
- Identify data transformation improvements required in current processes
Assess and communicate findings and recommendations to senior staff for appropriate action
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to achieve objectives and present to Executives at briefing sessions
Identify, actively lead, or assist team members with ad hoc or scheduled projects, tasks or initiatives to achieve identified goals, deadlines, efficiencies or other benefits for the Finance department or Corporation as a whole.
The selected candidate must possess the following combination of qualifications, skills, training and experience:
- A First Degree in a relevant field from an accredited tertiary institution
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position within the financial industry
- Three (3) years’ supervisory experience
- A Diploma in a relevant field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in a similar position within the financial industry
- Four (4) years’ supervisory experience
- Suitable combination of training and experience
- High confidentiality and integrity
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Good analytical skills to assess and interpret trends
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Investigative and interviewing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Very good mentoring and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel and the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead and work in teams
All applications should be submitted no later than September 22, 2023