At Grant Thornton we’re driven by a purpose of shaping our clients’ future, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. By living our purpose and focusing on quality, we strive to be the go-to-firm for growth. We are creating our own unique culture – one that offers the opportunities of a major organization in a personal, close-knit environment. Our advisors support organizations in creating, transforming and protecting business value. We are a team with deep industry experience, and practical operations expertise, who work collaboratively with our clients to achieve business results.
What are the role’s main responsibilities, what will it involve?
- Our internship is an excellent way to get a unique insight into our business and experience what it is like to provide vital business and financial advice to clients. Working on real projects, you will help our clients to grow and be encouraged to develop your skills throughout your time with us.
- The work our advisory interns do with our clients is of huge importance. As part of our advisory team, you will assist in project management and assignments incorporating both strategic and operational consultancy services to clients.
- You will help develop solutions tailored to our clients’ organisations challenges and markets, delivering on unique requirements and objectives.
- It takes tenacity, a keen eye for detail and a real passion for helping all kinds of businesses. Is this you? And are you ready for the challenge?
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in applied economics, applied science, commercial sciences, information management, computer sciences or an equivalent.
- Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch, English and preferably Papiamentu.
- You are available as of August or September 2021.